BIAT, a not-for-profit organization, was established with the assistance and back up of the Integrated SME support program, an EU funded project at the Ministry of Economy and Trade of Lebanon.
BIAT is managed by a motivated, professional, experienced, and caring team ready to assist clients with their financial, technical, marketing, legal, accounting, exporting and training issues along with relevant authorities’ connection.
Whether you’re a new entrepreneur or an established business, BIAT’s qualified business advisors provide guidance and contacts to help you develop your business, and we already have testimonials to support our claim:
- Business Consulting: Business Plans, Marketing Plans, Feasibility Studies, Business Diagnosis and others…
- Help Accessing Capital: Venture Capital, Commercial Banks, Leasing, Kafalat, and other sources of Finance.
- Marketing and Sales: Packaging, Labeling, Pricing, Distribution channels, Market niches…
- Finance and Accounting: Cash Flow Projections, Cost Analysis, Tax…
The incubation process at BIAT is divided into 3phases:
- Pre-Incubation: Interview => Diagnosis => Market Research => Business Plan Outline => Intervention or hosting contract => Move to the next phase
- Incubation: Hosting => Counseling and Advice => Full Business Plan => Applying for finance if needed=> Move to the next phase
- Post-Incubation: Company Creation => Consulting and Advice => Marketing
BIAT at a glance
|Stage of startups||Stade de l’idée et PMV|
|Field of operation||Idea Stage & MVP|
|Technical services and infrastructure||
|Business services and training offered||
|Access to financing||