DEEL aims to promote student entrepreneurship in LEBANON
The overall objective of this project is to strengthen the entrepreneurial culture and innovation in higher education to promote the emergence of companies with potential for growth and employment. It draws its inspiration from the French PEPITE program for creating “student poles for innovation, transfer and entrepreneurship”.
For students, this project aims to develop their entrepreneurial culture and provide them with a favorable environment for the creation of companies through a national status of student-entrepreneur allowing them to transfer in university credits business creation activities , by offering all students entrepreneurship courses available on a platform accessible to all, and finally by creating a coworking space in which they can find the necessary support and the favorable environment for the creation of their company , and thus the passage to the entrepreneurial act.
For universities, this project federates and makes visible the actions of higher education institutions in terms of entrepreneurship
Coordinator of this project
L’Agence universitaire de la Francophonie (AUF) brings together 990 universities, colleges, university networks and scientific research centers in 118 countries.
Founded almost 50 years ago, it is one of the largest associations of higher education and research institutions in the world. It is also the operator for higher education and research at the Sommet de la Francophonie. As such, it implements, in its field of competence, the resolutions adopted by the Conference of Heads of State and governments of the countries having French as a common language.
The AUF’s Middle East regional directorate has 87 member institutions in 16 countries in the region: Saudi Arabia, Cyprus, Djibouti, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Pakistan, Qatar, Sudan, Syria, Yemen.
- Arts, Sciences and Technology University in Lebanon
- American University of Science &Technology
- AZM University
- Université Islamique du Liban
- Université La Sagesse
- Université Jinan
- Université de Balamand
- Université Saint-Joseph
- Institut Supérieur des Sciences Appliquées et Economiques
- Université Notre Dame
- Université Antonine
- Université Libano-Canadienne
- Université Saint-Esprit de Kaslik
- Université Libanaise
- Université Arabe de Beyrouth
- Ecole Supérieure des Affaires
- Smart ESA
- Direction générale de l'enseignement supérieur au Liban
- Rassemblement de Dirigeants et Chefs d’Entreprises Libanais au Monde
- Conseil National de la Recherche Scientifique - Liban
- Association Libanaise pour l'Avancement des Sciences
- Chambre de Commerce, d'Industrie & d'Agriculture - Mont-Liban
- Société Générale de Banque au Liban
- Banque du Liban