The Centre d’Employabilité Francophone de Beyrouth (CEF) of the AUF, in collaboration with the association “Toumouhat” organizes a face-to-face training workshop on “professional well-being”.
Trainer: Carla Wakim Hobeiche, founder and president of “Toumouhat” and CEO of “AnNabil”.
Programme of the workshop:
- How to create a healthy and well-being environment within your company
- Reduce burn-out, act on team spirit and employee motivation
- Making the workplace a healthy environment for all
- Reconciling work and personal life
- Seek a solution collectively
- Collect feedback from employees
- How to be a happy and productive employee
Date and place: March 14 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, at the CEF of Beirut: BDD 1280, Beirut Digital District, Bechara El Khoury – Beirut
For more information, contact the CEF: +961 81 356 326Apply Now